干货!常用外贸英语词汇大全,外贸英语学习必备

网友投稿 198 2023-05-10

干货!常用外贸英语词汇大全,外贸英语学习必备

今天的话题是工厂参观。接待客户进行工厂参观,我们需要做一些准备工作。例如去酒店接送客户的安排、用餐安排、工厂厂房是否整洁、陪同参观的人员是否到位、公司的样板间是否已经把所有的产品都调试到了随时可以展示功能的状态、向客户介绍公司时用的PPT是否已经准备好。

还有很重要的一点,就是自己心理上的准备,你要预估客户此次参观可能会提出的问题并想好如何回答,例如工厂的质量控制流程、公司的营业额、产品的价格、售后服务、付款条款、交货期,等等,千万不要等到客户提出问题后你却不知所措。

以下列举一个接待客户参观工厂时的情景对话。

Hanks先生,下午好,欢迎来到我们工厂。

Good afternoon Mr. Wang.

王先生,下午好。

Mr. Hanks, I think you have my name card from the exhibition.

您在展会上已经拿到我的名片了吧?

Yeah, and this is my name card. Last time I forgot to bring it.

是的,这是我的名片,上次我忘带了。

Thanks.

谢谢!

(Mr Wang'other colleagues also introduced themselves to Mr Hanks and exchanged the name cards.)

(王先生的其他同事也向Hanks先生做了自我介绍,并且相互交换了名片。)

Mr.Hunks, would you like to go through our schedule today?

需要跟您过一遍今天的安排吗?

Sure.

好的。

首先,我们在会议室给您进行一个简单的公司和工厂介绍,然后移步展厅看一下产品系列。最后去工厂参观。您觉得怎么样?

Sounds great. I think after the factory tour, we need to go back to the meeting room to discuss about some details of our cooperation.

听起来不错。我想在参观完工厂之后再回到会议室谈谈我们合作的细节。

Yeah, definitely.

当然。

Hanks先生,我是王先生的助理Mary。我来给您进行一个简短的公司介绍。红河LED灯具公司成立于2008年… (此处省略一千字)

(公司介绍和展厅参观之后…)

Let's go to the factory. This way please.

咱们去工厂吧,这边请。

There are six floors in this building. How many floors are used for production?

这栋楼有六层,其中几层是用来生产的呢?

From Floor Two to Floor Four are used for production. Floor Five is used for QA tests.

从二楼到四楼用于生产,五楼用于QA测试。

What about Floor One and Floor Six?

(那一楼和六楼是干什么的呢?)

Floor One is a warehouse for finished products. The injection machines are also in this floor. All raw materials for production are kept in Floor Six.

(一楼是成品仓库,注塑机也在这层楼。所有用于生产的原材料都储存在六楼。)

Well, that's reasonable. How many workers are there in your factory?

安排得很合理。你们工厂有多少工人呢?

It's around one hundred.

大约一百人。

How many shifts do they have per day?

他们每天是几班倒?

Well, it depends. Sometimes two and sometimes three shifts per day.

这要看情况,有时候两班倒,有时候三班倒。

What about the average delivery time of your products?

你们产品的平均交货期是多久?

It's usually around 7 to 10 workdays for standard products. But for OEM or ODM orders, we need around twenty workdays.

标准产品需要7到10个工作日。但OEM和ODM订单则需要大约20个工作日。

To be honest, your delivery time is a little bit long.

说实话,你们的交货期有点长。

I agree with you. That's why we are recruiting workers recently. I believe delivery time could be shortened in the near future.

我同意你的看法,这也是我们近期在扩大招工的原因。我相信在不久的将来交货期将会缩短。

Good to hear that. BTW, I can see your injection machines here. Are all the plastic cases supplied by yourself?

听你这么说我就放心了。对了,我看到了你们的注塑机,你们产品的塑胶壳部分都是自己生产的吗?

是的,我们总共有五台注塑机。注塑部的工人是三班倒的,因此塑胶壳我们完全能够自给自足。

What about the toolings?

那么模具是自己产的吗?

We don't produce toolings. All the tools are purchased. But all our products have private toolings. We design every model by ourselves. You could never buy the exactly same product from other suppliers in the market.

我们不生产模具,所有的模具都是外购的,但我们的产品都使用私模,且每款产品都是自己设计的。你绝不会从市面上的其他供应商那里买到和我们一模一样的产品。

我觉得你们一些产品的设计非常符合我们市场的需求,这也是我对贵司如此感兴趣的原因。

Thank you. Here we are at the assembly lines.

谢谢!咱们到生产线了。

It looks clean and tidy, and well-disciplined. Do you apply 5S on-site management method ?

这里看起来干净整洁,组织有序。你们实施了5s现场管理法吗?

Yes, we started applying 5S method from last year. It is very helpful.

是的,我们从去年开始实施5S。这对我们帮助很大。

Could you show me the testings of your products? Good product quality is essential for us.

你能带我看看你们的产品测试吗?好的产品质量对于我们来说至关重要。

完全同意。在我们工厂质量控制贯穿了整个生产流程,即从来料、贴片、组装一直到成品。我来带您看看,并且解说一下我们所有的测试吧。

Thank you very much. Let's go.

太感谢了,咱们走吧。

干货!常用外贸英语词汇大全,外贸英语学习必备

由于外贸客户参观工厂时涉及的知识点比较多,我们暂且就说到这,后续还会更新相关资料的。

版权声明:本文内容由网络用户投稿,版权归原作者所有,本站不拥有其著作权,亦不承担相应法律责任。如果您发现本站中有涉嫌抄袭或描述失实的内容,请联系我们jiasou666@gmail.com 处理,核实后本网站将在24小时内删除侵权内容。
上一篇:10分钟说清英国VAT新政
下一篇:和客户间的问题
相关文章

 发表评论

暂时没有评论,来抢沙发吧~